Mark your calendar. Our next meeting will be held ONLINE on Thursday, January 11, 2024,…
Most of us know to look in cemetery records but miss a valuable resource: the funeral home. This lecture looks at the history of funeral homes and the records they kept. We will also look at a case study showing the value of these historic and unique records.
I got my start in family history at age 10 when my father took me to the grave of my great-grandfather; that sparked a lifetime of interest in family history. I have spent the last 25 years researching my own family history and helping others make history a part of their story.
I am associated with the following groups and organizations:
- Hungarian Genealogical Society of Michigan – President
- International Society of Genetic Genealogy
- Virtual Genealogical Association – Past-President
Daniel has experience doing research in the following regions:
- Great Lakes Region United States (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin)
- Mid-Atlantic United States (Maryland, DC, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York)
- Central Eastern Europe (Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Slovakia, Serbia)
This meeting is offered ONLINE Only:
Register HERE to receive the link to attend